MEMBERSHIPS IN REPUTABLE HIGHER EDUCATION ORGANIZATIONS LINKS:
| || |
California University FCE is proud to announce its affiliation with the following institutions:
CHEA - Recognized International Accreditation
RICHMOND UNIVERSITY, USA, UK & Singapore - is regionally accredited in the United States by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education. It is also accredited by the United Kingdom Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) and a member of The Association of American International Colleges & Universities (AAICU). It is one of the regionally accredited universities that outsourced to California University FCE the evaluation of its students’ academic records to find out if each candidate for graduation has fulfilled all of the prerequisite requirements of the different Areas of Study in the curriculum and not merely doing the translation of course credits earned every semester as they appear in the transcript. www.richmond.ac.uk
University of Northwest Europe
- a member of the International Association of Universities (IAU), recognized by UNESCO. It is also accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges in the United Kingdom. ASIC is recognized by U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Independently Licensed / Registered Institutions
West Coast University, Panama –a Signatory/Member to PRIME-UNESCO, United Nations Global Compact. It is incorporated / chartered under Law Ley 32 of 1927 in the Republic of Panama, Central America, as a Global University to offer academic and professional courses in Higher Education.
Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
(CAEL) based in Chicago USA has recently accredited West Coast University (WCU) Panama and granted international member Status. CAEL sets the standard for quality in Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) and best practices for adult learning programs. http://www.cael.org/home
Ballsbridge University Commonwealth of Dominica
- Ballsbridge University is chartered and recognized by the government of Commonwealth of Dominica - a United Nations Member State - as a Higher Education Institution (HEI) with Reg. No. 16184 and a Certificate of Good Standing as per the COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA LAWS. BU is legitimate and self regulating awarding Body with accreditation framework duly chartered and legally empowered tofunction under the statutory laws of commonwealth of Dominica. BU is accredited by both academic and professional bodies which provides the reassurance of a credible, academic, industry recognized qualifications. Its large branches are located in the following.
* Ballsbridge University College London
- accredited by Cambridge Institute of World Chartered Accountants-London.
* Ballsbridge University Zambia
-BUZ is accredited by both academic and professional bodies which provides the reassurance of a credible, academic, industry recognized qualifications. Ballsbridge University Zambia is a part of Ballsbridge University registered in Zambia.
* Oxford University Namibia
- Oxford University is internationally recognized by various private accreditation bodies, incorporated by the government of Namibia, and in relevant partnerships.
* Poma International Business University
- PIBU is a premier private institution of higher learning in Republic of Benin that offers you quality programs from Pre-universities to Degree levels in partnership or collaboration with foreign universities and professional bodies.PIBU was established in 2007.
Eton University – is an affiliate of California University FCE. It is incorporated in Delaware, United States of America. It has Learning Centers in 23 countries. It is accredited by ASET- The Accreditation Syndicate for Education & Training. ASET is listed as a Supporting Body with the United Kingdom’s Department for Business
The American Open University - 4212 King St, Alexandria, Virginia, - Registered with the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, USA.
AREES University – 9707 Richmond Ave. Houston, Texas 77042 – The Texas Workforce Commission has granted Higher Education Exemption No:RM #E3402 pursuant to Texas Education Code, Section 132.002 (a)(2).
HongJing International Education - is registered professional education institute in China and is principally engaged in Accounting, Auditing, Corporate Finance Consulting Services, Training, e-Learning and e-Commerce Business. They have offices located in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing as well as Shanghai.
PAMA Institute of Professional Studies – It is a division and educational arm of PAMA International.PAMA Insitute of Professional Studies is a professional body in training and education listed under the “Life Long Education” as community resources by the SAR Government of Hong Kong. PAMA Institute of Professional Studies assists young people, working managers and professionals to achieve their professional and academic status through higher education institutions. PAMA Institute of Professional Studies is recognized and authorized by CUFCE as its sole Asia Extension.
Charter Management Association (CMA) – CMA has been listed by the Hong Kong SAR Government under the heading " Life-long Education " among those reputable local Universities including HKU ( Hong Kong University) School of Professional and Continuing Education, School of Continuing and Professional Education- City University of Hong Kong, School of Continuing and Professional Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong Baptist University, School of Professional Education and Professional Education and Executive Development ( SPEED )-The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and The Office of Continuing and Professional Education- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, ...etc.
** Charter Management Association has also been listed by the Hong Kong SAR Government under the heading " Professional Bodies " among those reputable local Institutions including Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries, Hong Kong Institute of Housing, Hong Kong Institutiion of Engineers, Law Society of Hong Kong, and Hong Kong Institute of Bankers ... etc.