Download Application  Services Offered  Services & Fees  Contact Us  Other Contact Info

Search Link

Free Online Classes

NCES Program


About Us

Legal Authority To Operate

Degree Authorization

Consumer Protection

Affiliated  Institutions

Warning-Legal Notice!


Importance of Authentication




REPORTS:U.S. Department of StateCA Dept of State ApostilleLA County Registrar




U.S. Equivalency Diploma

Comprehensive Report

General Report

U.S. Professional ID Equivalency




Organizational Membership

International Membership

American Evaluation Assoc.

Evaluation & Assesment

National- L. Amorsolo


Type into the search bars:

"California University Foreign Credential Evaluation"


On-Line Application

Work Experience Affidavit


Related Links



Authentication is a proof of recognition of your credential by all governments of the United Nations. With the proliferation of fake documents circulating around the world, it becomes necessary that the specific documents must be authenticated from its source by government agencies.

In the United States, the government agencies tasked with this job are the County Registrars, The Secretary of State of every state, and finally the United States Secretary of State, Department of State, Washington D.C.

All members of the United Nations require this kind of authentication before they accept any foreign credential as authentic.


The Importance of CUFCE Credential Evaluation Report

The U.S. Board of Examiners does not allow graduates from unaccredited colleges and universities of other U.S. States to take board examinations. Graduates of institutions with degree granting authority from the State Private Post Secondary Education or the State Higher Education Coordinating Boards are required to get valid credential evaluation before they are allowed to take board examinations.

California University FCE is one of the few U.S. credential evaluators that are entrusted to perform credential evaluation of credits earned from U.S. colleges and universities, as well as from foreign institutions.

An undergraduate who has not been awarded a baccalaureate degree, but he has completed enough academic credits for a degree, may be allowed to take professional board examinations. All that he has to do is to present to the board a valid experiential credit conversion done by authorized and recognized credential evaluator. The U.S. Department of Education recognizes Experiential Credit Conversion.

Other U.S government jobs require baccalaureate degree or an equivalency degree with enough Experiential Credits for the job. Applicants for these jobs need credential evaluation.



Established Since August 2001